ActionWareGUI is an add-on product to ActionWare. ActionWareGUI is software that runs on a PC, allowing for the display of ActionWare to be in GUI form.
Easy to learn, ActionWareGUI uses standard Windows operation so users are already to use its contact tracking and activity management features. ActionWareGUI uses:
- Pull down menus
- Calendar date selections
- Single click to select an item
- Double click to action an item
- Pull down listboxes for data defaults
To use ActionWareGUI, your PC can be attached to your internal network or directly to your iSeries (AS/400) server. The PC may be remotely connected via communications.
ActionWareGUI System Requirements
ActionWare Software Version: Version 6.1 or above
PC-Connectivity: Windows OS: 98/NT/ME/2000/XP
- TCP/IP or SNA connections
- ClientAccess/400 (required if PC functions such as word processing or faxing are to be used)
- PC Command Link (provided with AWGUI)
ActionWareGUI buttons and tabs: